How to find my API key
API (application-programming interface) is code that sends information back and forth between two places. For example, you would use API to automatically send partners from your Partnero account to your email service provider.
You will need to create a new unique API key for every tool you'll want to integrate with.
To find your Partnero account API key (Generate API token):
- Log in to Partnero.
- Choose the program you'd like to work with.
- Navigate to Integration under Program.
- Click Create API key in the API integrations section:
- Enter API key name (e.g. Zapier) and click Create.
- Copy or download your API key:
Important: For security reasons an API key will only be shown once, when it's created. Make sure to download a copy before you close out the API modal if you'll need to access it in the future.