Understanding your partner portal
What is a partner portal?
As an affiliate partner, you will have access to a partner portal, where you can access your affiliate link and promotional materials, track your progress, and create additional referral links.
When you log in to your partner portal, you will land on your Dashboard. Here, you’ll find the most relevant information you may need:
- Affiliate link - your unique affiliate link to refer people to the program.
- Clicks - the number of times your unique link has been clicked.
- Signups - the number of people who signed up through your affiliate link.
- Sales - the number of sales your referrals have made.
- Revenue - the total amount of money you’ve earned in this program.
- Available payout - pending rewards that haven’t been paid out yet.
- Recent activity - the most recent signups and sales from your referrals.
Other pages on the portal include:
Here, you’ll find the full referral activity and will be able to search or filter by date or action.
The resources section contains all marketing materials, such as brand assets, banners, marketing messaging, and anything else the program owner shares. Additionally, here you can customize your referral link and create new links.
Find information about total revenue, currently available payout balance, and already paid rewards, along with the option to submit a new payout request and payouts history section.
Here, you can monitor your performance by reviewing data about clicks, signups, and sales in custom date ranges.
Here you can edit your personal information, change your password, manage email notifications and delete your account.