Account overview and getting started
In this article, we'll go through the main sections of your Partnero account to help you familiarize yourself with the app and its main features.
When you access your Partnero account, you will land on your Dashboard. Here you’ll be able to create your first program. Once you have programs running, the dashboard will display an overview of all your programs:
The Dashboard contains:
- The overview of affiliate programs created in your account. Each program will display key metrics, such as the number of partners, signups, and paid customers.
- Actionable items, such as pending approval or payout requests.
- The overview of referral programs created on your account, including active rewards, customers, and referred customers.
- Main account details, including user seats, the number of programs created, and billing information.
- The option to invite your friends to try Partnero.
Programs section is where you’ll find a list of all your existing programs, active and draft. Here you can open any of the programs to update or manage, as well as create new ones.
Settings page contains the general settings and information for your Partnero account:
- Account information, such as company name and address;
- Regional settings;
- Team members.
You can read more about inviting and managing team members here.
Billing section contains your plan information as well as the option to add or edit your billing details. Read more about your plan and billing here.
My Profile can be found at the bottom left corner. Here you can:
- update your profile information;
- change your password;
- switch between accounts if you have more than one;
- access Partnero's Refer-A-Friend program;
- log out.
Create your first program
Navigate to the Programs page and click Create program. You’ll be prompted to choose whether you want to create an Affiliate or Referral program. Find out more about the different program types here.
Select the program type, fill out the form and click Create. Don’t worry, you’ll be able to change these details later.
Once you complete the initial setup, you will land on the program overview page, where you’ll be able to customize program settings further. You’ll find a detailed feature overview below:
Integrate Partnero on your website
You’ll need to integrate Partnero on your website and into your application so we can track referrals and create rewards. Integration is done in two steps:
- Add Partnero JS snippet to your website to track referral visits.
- Create an API key to authenticate your account and ensure that referred signups are attributed to the correct partners.
We’ve prepared step-by-step documentation to guide you through the integration process: